Check this guide you can get two simple solutions to exporting 4K or HD MP4 from Final Cut Pro X effortlessly without quality loss.
Q1: Anyone got a solution for 4K MP4 export from Final Cut Pro X?
Q2: How can I export 1920x1080 Mp4 directly from FCP X?
Here our quick and easy tutorial provides you with plenty of tips and tricks you need to know to export your MP4 file from FCP X. Including how to export a project, retain high quality media and set resolution in Final Cut Pro X.
Preparation: Macintosh Computer, Final Cut Pro, Quicktime. Your footage has already been digitized into Final Cut Pro and you know how to use Final Cut Pro. Now follow the workflow to create 4K or HD MP4 video from Final Cut Pro(X).
1. Import your file into the program by going to File > Import > Files.
2. Once imported you can export your movie by going to File > Export > Using QuickTime Conversion.
3. Choose MPEG-4 as the format.
In the File Format again choose MP4
Video Format: H.264
Data Rate: 1100 (increase or decrease to adjust resolution and file size)
Image Size: 1280 x 720 HD
Frame Rate: Current
Key Frame: Automatic
4. Click on Video Options...
5. Select Best quality (Multi-pass). This will create a smooth and better quality picture.
6. Finally, click "Save" to start the rendering process. Rendering speed is highly dependent on processor speed.
Alternative Way to Export FCP to MP4:
1. Exporting MP4 from Final Cut Pro needs long-time rendering. If you want to get MP4 files quickly and without any quality loss, you can first export to MOV from Final Cut Pro. This ensures you that the quality remains the same. After that, all you need to do is to save the MOV file to your computer and find an FCP to MP4 converter to change MOV to MP4 format.
2. If you are considering using Final Cut Pro to export multiple videos like FLV, AVI, MKV, 3GP, WMV for playing or uploading, you can also turn to a video converter app, which enables you to convert FCP's MOV output to any file type you want.
Overall, Brorsoft Video Converter for Mac is the best solution for you. This Mac video converter is clean and safe to install and use. During the conversion process, with the Settings function, you can also tweak the video, audio parameters like video size, bitrate, freame rate, audio track, etc as you want. And only with barely several mouse clicks, you can get the whole job done. Besides MP4, it can also transcode Final Cut Pro exported .mov to more video file formats like FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG on Mac OS X(El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks included) without any quality loss. The most important is that this Mac video converter can help you output 4K, Full HD or HD MP4 files as you need.
(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5)
Can Adobe Premiere CC Export ProRes on Windows PC